GUADALUPE’S BIGGEST FUNDRAISER of the year is here to help provide school-wide supplemental curriculum and programs. Our goal of $55K will fully fund and provide continued access to beloved programs & curriculum like Music, Dance, Theater, Art, and Ceramics to name a few. **This is separate from our recent Classroom Giving Drive that directly benefits your teacher/classroom needs. Our target is a BIG number, but with your support, our Grizzlies can achieve anything!
AT A GLANCE. . .
- Theme: The 1980’s! (time to educate our next generation about this era from long ago!)
- Purpose: GHSC’s Main Fundraiser & Community Celebration
- Theme Song: “Celebrate Good Times” -Kool and the Gang
- When: Wednesday 10/20/21
- Time: Separated by grade level in the morning
- Where: Guadalupe Upper Field
- Goal: $55,000 raised school-wide
- Goal Per Student: $100 raised to fully fund our supplemental curriculum and programs
- Fundraising Timeframe: October 1-October 22
- Donation Collection Format: GHSC Online Toolkit (Individual Student Donation Pages)
WHEN IS THE WALKATHON?
- Wednesday, OCTOBER 20, 2021 during the school day.
- Participation is free and this year, a student-only event (we can’t wait to have families join us again!).
- Potential Family Event outside of school hours TBD.
- Students will get to walk on the upper track with their grade level during their assigned times. They will record how many laps they walk while jamming out to totally tubular hits from the 80’s and today!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We are encouraging each student to set a fundraising goal of $100. If every student is able to meet the challenge, we will have far surpassed our goal for the Walkathon this year!
- Students will ask people to “sponsor” them ahead of the event. Sponsorship is a single donation and not based on laps or minutes walked. “Sponsors” are lovely folks who pledge money for your participation as a walker in the Grizzly Walkathon.
- They may be friends, family, neighbors, and parents’ co-workers or business associates. Please do not go door-to-door unless you have an adult with you.
- Check with Employers for Employee Matching. (Please note donations made through your company will take 5-10 business days to update your student donation site.)
- 100% of the donations will benefit Guadalupe students and because Guadalupe Home and School Club (GHSC) is a non-profit, all donations are tax deductible for your sponsors.
AWARDS & INCENTIVES
(Corporate Matching Amounts are not counted towards prizes)
We believe every student, faculty member, and parent is part of this awesome community. In an effort to promote the Grizzly Community TOGETHER, if we reach our goal of $55K, we’ll have a School-Wide surprise treat party!!
Together Again, like, Totally! Grizzly T-Shirts
- Each student who registers on their Toolkit fundraising site and raises any amount will be given a commemorative Grizzly Walkathon shirt!
Pizza Picnic with Mr. Jones!
- Every student who raises a minimum of $175 will enjoy a pizza party with our Rad principal!!.
TOP FUNdraiser Prizes
- Top Grade Levels Winners:
- Each top fundraiser from K, 1st, & 2nd will win an awesome Pedal Go Cart!
- Each top fundraiser from 3rd, 4th, & 5th will win a rad Hoverboard!
- The Top Overall fundraiser will receive 4 season passes to Great America!!
TIERED FUNdraiser Drawings
- Each student who raises a minimum of $100 will receive at least 1 entry into our prize drawings!
|Minimum $ Raised||Entries into Prize Drawing|
- Our Bodacious Prizes!! (There will be 9 prize winners!!)
- $25 Gift Cards to Jamba Juice (2) & YoPop (2)
- $50 Gift Cards to Golf Land (2) & Target (2)
- Cinelux Private Watch Party Viewing (value of over $149)!!!
If you have questions please contact Becky Fan and Robin Membreno at email@example.com
You can set up your fundraising page at http://ghsc.net/walkathonsetup/
The Guadalupe Home and School Club, the students, and teachers thank you for your support! Here’s to Celebrating Good Times… Together Again, like, TOTALLY!