Guadalupe Variety Show 2024 is COMING March 7th !
Doors Open @ 5:10PM
Doors Open @ 7:10PM
Entry is FREE
Seating is First Come/First Seated
DOES YOUR STUDENT WANT TO PERFORM?
All performers need to complete the VARIETY SHOW Application that is provided on GHSC.NET/TOOLKIT. The application will go live on the first Friday of December. If your performer is apart of a group, all members of the group need to have their parents complete the form. Your place in the line of 30 accepted acts, is only secured when all members of your group have completed the application. Parent’s will receive an email confirmation after the application deadline date, confirming their casting.
There are two shows each year, with 30 acts max per show. Each show is grade specific, but the grades are determined after all the applications are processed. IF YOUR APPLICATION IS #31 YOUR STUDENTS ACT WILL BE WAIT-LISTED. SOME ACTS DROP OUT EACH YEAR AND YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE WAIT-LIST OPENS UP. Wait-List acts will be notified of being wait-listed.
Rehearsals: Wednesday, TBA
During School Show Date: TBA
Evening Shows: TBA
Location: Guadalupe Cafeteria
WANT BE THE EMCEE?
5th Graders – apply to be the Emcee for the Variety Show! Spaces limited.
The EMCEE needs to complete the Variety Show Application on GHS ToolKit (application will go live on 12/18) Complete two applications if the Emcee plans to perform.
Emcee’s should plan to attend all rehearsals and performances.
- If there are 3 students in your act, you should have all 3 students complete and signed applications online by the deadline. If you are a solo act, you will submit one application, etc.
- Once you have submitted your application, your act details should be considered final. Any changes will need to be approved.
- Applications must be filled out by a parent or guardian. Most Important Information: Act Name, Act Type, Performer Name, Teacher, and Grade Level
- Email address is needed to communicate show details, please provide a valid email address.
- One act per student, unless approved.
- All acts have a strict 2-minute time limit. Please respect this rule as it helps ensure that all students will have an opportunity to perform.
- All act content and costumes must be school appropriate.
- Thursday, TBA: APPLICATIONS and ACT DETAILS DUE.
- Details needed: Act name, Act Type, Performer Name, Teacher, and Grade Level
- Max of 30 acts per show.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Sunday, TBA, FINAL MUSIC and video FILES DUE. File types (Windows Compatible File Type – mp3/mp4/wav/etc).
- Save on google drive, cut to 2 minutes or less, do not save uncut songs or videos.
- Email [email protected] with questions.
- Read additional instructions on how to save here.
- Wednesday, 3/6 Full Rehearsal for all performers. All acts MUST attend the rehearsal.
- Thursday, 3/7: Performances. Please note the call times for each show, are for all performers.
Check Out Our Pandemic Variety Shows
If you would like to check out the 2022 Variety Show head over to GHSC YOUTUBE CHANNEL
All questions can be sent to [email protected]