Every year, Guadalupe partners with SchoolKidz.com, to provide parents the opportunity to stock up on school supplies before the school year even begins. Here is the breakdown of the School Kit process, which includes how to order your School Kit.
- Building Your Kit – Teachers from each grade work with SchoolKidz to create the supply list for the upcoming school year. The kits are organized by grade. Some teachers may have extra items they will ask for parents to provide on or around Back-to-School night.
- ORDER YOUR KIT – Ordering your kit is easy,
- VISIT –> https://www.shopttkits.com
- Enter Guadalupe Account # 12383
- Next Years Grade: Make sure when selecting your student’s grade, that you choosing the grade they will be in next Fall. (Not their current grade)
- Shipping – SchoolKidz will ship your School Kit directly to Guadalupe.
- Delivery – When the kits arrive at school, they will be delivered to your student’s classrooms for them to unpack. Most teachers keep the items stored at school; some teachers may send a few items home, like the box.
- DEADLINE TO ORDER IS <<coming soon>>
- HELP ANOTHER STUDENT – Parents are welcome to order an additional School Kit for your student’s grade, to help a family in need. In the student name field, simply enter DONATION KIT. The kit will be given to student in the grade ordered.
- Not sure you ordered yet? Orders started on 4/30/21. Visit Schoolkidz TRACK MY ORDER PAGE
If you have questions about School Kits or are having issues ordering your kits. Please email email@example.com