WELCOME TO ART VISTAS!
Thank you for volunteering to teach art in your child’s classroom this year.
Art Vistas is a parent-run program that gets art education into our school. The school pays Art Vistas, Inc. (http://www.artvistasinc.com) a fee to use the program each school year. All lessons and projects are taught and guided by parent volunteers. Parent volunteers also run the program at the school, ordering supplies, preparing supplies for projects, picking up the prints from the Art Vistas office, putting on the Art Show at the end of the school year, and supporting classroom docents. Below you will find important information about the school year ahead.
Only Laura and Stephanie are available during the weekdays for urgent matters.
This training is for New Docents who have no previous experience with Art Vistas. Attend 1 of the training classes below:
- Wednesday, September 5, 7-8:30 pm
- Saturday, September 8, 9:30-11am
GRADE LEVEL TRAINING
Training for first 3 sets A,B,C
- Kindergarten Thursday, September 20, 7-9pm
- First Grade Wednesday, September 19, 7-9pm
- Second Grade Tuesday, September 18, 7-9pm
- Third Grade Thursday, September 13, 7-9pm
- Fourth Grade Wednesday, September 12, 7-9pm
- Fifth Grade Tuesday, September 11, 7-9pm
Training for last 3 sets D,E,F
- Kindergarten Thursday, January 24, 7-9pm
- First Grade Wednesday, January 23, 7-9pm
- Second Grade Tuesday, January 22, 7-9pm
- Third Grade Wednesday, January 17, 7-9pm
- Fourth Grade Wednesday, January 16, 7-9pm
- Fifth Grade Tuesday, January 15, 7-9pm
The Art Vistas, Inc. office is located on the grounds of the Union School District offices. The offices are located at 5175 Union Avenue, where Union intersects Los Gatos-Almaden Road. To reach the office, drive to the back (Northwest) corner of the parking lot and then down through the gate into the large paved area. Our office is at the left end of the M&O building (look for the blue awning), which is the building furthest from the gate.