WELCOME TO ART VISTAS!
Art Vistas is a parent-run program that gets art education into our school. GHSC pays Art Vistas, Inc a fee to use the program each school year. All lessons and projects are taught and guided by parent volunteers. Parent volunteers also run the program at the school, ordering supplies, preparing supplies for projects, picking up the prints from the Art Vistas office, putting on the Art Show at the end of the school year, and supporting classroom docents. Below you will find important information about the school year ahead.
*Only Laura and Stephanie are available during the weekdays for urgent matters.
This training is for NEW docents who have no previous experience with Art Vistas. Please plan on attending one of the training classes below:
- Wednesday, September 11, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Saturday, September 14, 9:30 – 11:00 am
GRADE LEVEL TRAINING
Training for first 3 sets (A,B, and C)
- Kindergarten Thursday, September 19, 7-9pm
- First Grade Wednesday, September 18, 7-9pm
- Second Grade Tuesday, September 17, 7-9pm
- Third Grade Thursday, September 19, 7-9pm
- Fourth Grade Wednesday, September 18, 7-9pm
- Fifth Grade Tuesday, September 17, 7-9pm
Training for last 3 sets (D, E, and F)
- Kindergarten Thursday, January 30, 7-9pm
- First Grade Wednesday, January 29, 7-9pm
- Second Grade Tuesday, January 28, 7-9pm
- Third Grade Thursday, January 23, 7-9pm
- Fourth Grade Wednesday, January 22, 7-9pm
- Fifth Grade Tuesday, January 21, 7-9pm
The Art Vistas, Inc. office is located on the grounds of the Union School District offices. The offices are located at 5175 Union Avenue, where Union intersects Los Gatos-Almaden Road. To reach the office, drive to the back (Northwest) corner of the parking lot and then down through the gate into the large paved area. Our office is at the left end of the M&O building (look for the blue awning), which is the building furthest from the gate.