Who We Are
The Guadalupe Home & School Club (GHSC) is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization whose sole mission is to provide enrichment opportunities for all Guadalupe Elementary students – supplementing the school’s core curriculum and making the school experience richer for both students and families. // Tax ID #77-0336405
- Monday, 5/29/17 – Memorial Day // NO SCHOOL
- Wednesday, 5/31/17 – Rock the Walk Walk-a-Thon Awards Assembly @ TBD // More details can be found HERE
- Wednesday, 5/31/17 – – GHSC Meeting from 6:30 pm – 8 pm // Located in the Staff Lounge and all are welcome!
- Thursday, 6/1/17 – Digital Newsletter Submissions Due // More details can be found HERE
- Monday, 6/5/17 – Union School District Meeting // More details can be found HERE
- Monday, 6/5/17 – Final GHSC Digital Newsletter goes live so check your inboxes! // Catch up on past newsletter HERE
- Wednesday, 6/7/17 – Olympic Day // More deatils and how to sign-up can be found HERE
- Friday, 6/9/17 – All Reimbursement Requests from February to June Due TODAY // For more details and/or questions, please contact the GHSC treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, 6/9/17 – LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
Reminders: We update the blog, our Facebook Group and Twitter with fun events and information so make sure to check it the out and you can always find all this information in case you forget on our GHSC calendar HERE. Thank you!