Who We Are
The Guadalupe Home & School Club (GHSC) is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization whose sole mission is to provide enrichment opportunities for all Guadalupe Elementary students – supplementing the school’s core curriculum and making the school experience richer for both students and families. // Tax ID #77-0336405
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
We have lots of fun opportunities available and your help is greatly appreciated. No experience necessary, just a smile!
See here for details: http://bit.ly/2zImFYY
DECEMBER 2017 IMPORTANT DATES
- Friday, December 1, 2017 – GHSC Newsletter Delivered
- Friday, December 1, 2017 – Online Book Fair is LIVE! // Shop online HERE today!
- Monday, December 4, 2017 – Friday, December 8, 2017 – Fall Scholastic Book Fair // Details and hours can be found HERE
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 – WINTERFEST // Details HERE
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017 – GHSC Meeting // 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm in the Staff Lounge
- Thursday, December 21, 2017 – Online Book Fair Closes
- Monday, December 25, 2017 – Friday, January 5, 2018 – Winter Break // NO SCHOOL
Reminders: We update the blog, our Facebook Group and Twitter with fun events and information so make sure to check it the out and you can always find all this information in case you forget on our GHSC calendar HERE. Thank you!