The Guadalupe Home and School Club started the GHSC Parent Community Group during the Shelter in Place of 2020. The group was created by GHSC to provide parents an outlet to talk with other parents. The Guadalupe principal and staff attend these meetings and periodically provide updates on various school-related topics.
This meeting is not connected with GHSC Board Activities.
Meetings will Resume in Aug. 2020
Join us via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/848271623
If you are not able to attend, feel free to email your questions to be raised to one of the meeting moderators –> PARENTGROUP.GHSC@GMAIL.COM
Community Meetings Updates
Below are the email updates provided after each Parent Community Meeting. These updates are sent to all parents and staff of Guadalupe.
- 5.27.20 Community Meeting Update
- 5.13.20 Community Meeting Update
- 5.6.20 Community Meeting Update
- 4.22.20 Community Meeting Update
- 4.15.20 Community Meeting Update
- 4.1.20 Community Meeting Update
- 3.25.20 Community Meeting Update
- 3.18.20 Community Meeting Update
If you are interested in helping our moderators with these meetings. Please contact them via email —> PARENTGROUP.GHSC@GMAIL.COM