Guadalupe & the Guadalupe Home and School Club offer several meetings throughout the school year. In the menu bar above and below, we have provided a link to these MEETINGS.
MEETINGS for PARENTS @ GUADALUPE
- GHSC Board Meeting – once a month (all parents and staff welcome)
- Parent Education Night – two times a year (all parents welcome)
- Parent Community Group – bi-weekly meeting (all parents and staff welcome)
- SSC Task Force – see link for details
- Grizzly Parents Summer Social – bi-weekly summer meetings
If you have a question about any of these meetings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org